Our retail customers demand accuracy and information in real time when it comes to stock control. Gone are the days of using sheets of paper or even scanners to upload at the end of the day, in a fast moving environment where time is critical the information needs to be relayed in real time. At Kinetica we use our in-house development team to create bespoke systems to utilise advanced technology to deliver what our customers require when they want it. Handheld devices that are used to input the information, check the accuracy, record detailed product information and then relay this back to a central server immediately where the end recipient can view and report on at any moment, day or night.
The benefits of using our stock control systems;
- Real time data
- 2 way communications – stock lists can be updated remotely on the handheld device
- More information – not just a barcode number, accurate descriptions
- Vastly improved error checking at source and a central server
- Improved staff efficiency
- Cost savings
Our retail stock teams are located as far north as Aberdeen down to the South West. All are fully trained and equipped with the latest technology to deliver all the above benefits directly to our customers, when they need it.
- Date 15th, December 2013
- Tags Stock Management & Control